Visiting Washington--Part One


If you have ever wondered what we look like at 1AM, here we are!  Our Washington trip worked out a little differently this time around.  The girls and I flew with Trapper on June 1 and Scott joined us a week later.

.
Trapper is a great traveler!  By plane, train, or automobile...well, he hasn't been on a train, but I bet he'd be fine.  Here he is, 11 months old, just relaxing at the airport.  I cannot say enough good things about Alaska Airlines and flying a pet.  Everyone was so kind and helpful as we filled out the requisite forms and got him situated in his crate.


We arrived in Washington in the early AM and after picking up and walking Trapper, we headed out to breakfast.  Much to our delight, he remembered Grandma and Grandpa and all the dogs!  He said hello to everyone, played and played and played and plopped right down in my folks' yard.

+

While we were at my mom and dad's we went to Ft. Vancouver (see my photos), went canoeing on Fallen Leaf Lake (see my photos), to the Columbia Gorge Interpretive Center (see my photos), and visited my cousin's family (see my photos).  It was a great week!

Comments