PE Class

I remember both loving and hating PE class at different times during my educational career.  My kids are certainly loving it right now though!  They get to take downhill skiing lessons at nearby Alyeska Resort along with kids from Hope and Cooper Landing.  Yesterday was the first day and I don't think there was a kid in the group that didn't have a blast!  Here are my two just before lessons started.  Kelsey decided to snowboard and Stacy stuck with skiing...

"Got my board, let's go!"

"Mo-om!  Can't we just ski already?!?" 
They sure had a good time and were tired afterwards.  Falling asleep was not a problem!  A HUGE thanks to Alyeska for having the boots all laid out and skiis and boards pulled and labeled.  We appreciated your efforts--it made our afternoon go so smoothly!

Comments

  1. Aloha: oh soooo much fun for the girls. Wonderful PE class. A true benefit of Alaska. Enjoy girls
    So proud of you for taking snow skiing & snowboarding lessons :-) Have fun :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment