Book Review--To Everything A Season





To Everything a Season
By Lauraine Snelling

This book was a lukewarm read for me.  It's a good book for relaxing in the tub with.  The storyline is uncomplicated and easy to follow.  Set in the idyllic town of Blessing, it made me want to take a stroll down the main street of this serene town.  The characters seem like very nice folks, although they seem a bit too perfect to me.  The main character, Miriam, is a young nursing student who faces a choice between staying with her ailing mother and siblings or moving to Blessing to complete a year of internship.  Things (not surprisingly) fall into place for Miriam however, and she is able to move to Blessing without worrying for her family's well being.

I was a bit surprised by the ending of this story, I'll admit!  I expected we'd find out that Miriam and Trygve would end up together before the last page, but I was wrong.  Guess I'll have to tune into book two of the series if I want to find out what happens between these two!

Thank you to Bethany House for providing this book for review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255.  

Comments