::right now::

Inspired by this.




Outside my window...it is dark and rainy.

I am thinking...about Easter and all that it means for Christians like me.

I am thankful...for all the sunny weather we have had this spring.  Sunshine really does make me happy!

In the kitchen...I have a clean sink and clean stove top after working on them today!

I am wearing...jeans and a hoodie, nothing fancy!

I am creating...a birthday dress for someone who will be 7 next week!

I am going...on a mini-vacay this weekend!

I am reading...just finished this one...


                   ...and moving on to this one...


         apparently I'm on a WWII reading streak!

I am looking forward to...breakfast.  I love breakfast!

I am learning...math.  Test prep stuff.  Ugh.

Around the house...it's mostly clean

I am pondering...why I am not in bed already!

A favorite quote for today...a quote from my favorite Easter hymn:



available for purchase here
 One of my favorite things...laughter!

A peek into my day...new shoes!!





That's all for now folks!

Comments