Hiya

Well folks!  Here it is Tuesday and I haven't yet provided you with a scintillating wrap up of our weekend.  Not much to wrap up, really.  Saturday we went to town and ran a gazillion errands while Scott met up with a friend of his and helped him with a project.  Sunday we went to church and then napped and were generally lazy.  Pretty fascinating, huh?

The girls had gift cards for Burger King, so we spent those on Saturday....


Scott and I had these fabulous his-n-hers shots of Nyquil on Saturday night...


It's been a sickie winter for us so far.  For everyone in town, really.  I was comparing notes with someone the other day and we were both wondering why there are so many more bugs going through Whittier this year.

Whining aside, here's what I love about living here...at 9am I had no big plans for the day.  Just lots and lots of cleaning.  At 11:30am here I was...


Riding along with a friend of mine to drop off and pick up people at the Esther Island hatchery.  It was a dreary day, but nice to get out for a bit, dreary or not.

We wrapped up the day with this...


...it's a cast iron skillet chicken pot pie and it was y-u-m-m-y!!  I got the recipe from a magazine I bought...everyone loved it.

With that my friends, I am off to tackle some more cleaning/sorting/rearranging...

Comments