Thankful

image source

The girls and I have been keeping Thankful journals this month.  It has been a fun way to reflect on each day in a positive way.  Here are few thoughts from each of us over the past month...

Kelsey
  • I am thankful I am not at all sad.
  • I am thankful for swimming pools
  • I am thankful for cough drops
  • I am thankful for my life
Stacy
  • I am thankful for having friends outside to have a great time.
  • I am thankful for Daddy at school.  (he got to go to breakfast at school that day)
  • I am thankful for rainbows, they are pretty.
  • I am happy Chelle came to our house for lunch.
 Andrea

  • unexpected kindnesses that make the day so sweet
  • friends who encourage you to try new things
  • books...and little girls who love them...and the way they change my heart...and friends who share them with me
  • the sound of children laughing outside 
I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Comments

  1. oh my heart… how sweet those words are… love you all- happy thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment