Book Review--The Jesus Story


The Jesus Story
By Dr. William H. Marty

Dr. Marty is a professor at Moody Bible institute and has written this book in hopes of presenting a clear narrative of Jesus' life in chronological order.  He does an excellent job of taking compiling all the events in Jesus' life from the Gospels and making them accessible to all readers.

I enjoyed this book...I found it to be a book that I will likely keep on the shelf to refer to again and again.  It might not be one that you sit down and read cover to cover, but that does not take away from its value.  I think I might also share parts of it with my kids to help them understand events in biblical times more clearly. 

Thank you to Bethany House for providing this book for review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255.  

Comments