Mother's Day

To put it simply, I had a wonderful Mother's Day!  My sweet hubby had orchestrated a plan with the girls and my little ladies delighted in helping it play out.

The day began with me lounging in bed while Scott and his junior chefs made me breakfast.  The junior chefs and I then dined in bed while we watched cartoons.  I opened some sweet gifts made at school including special cards, necklaces, and these two bright and cheerful masterpieces.

by Stacy

by Kelsey

Then I was treated to a pink bubble bath as the girls kindly shared their Crayola bath dropz with me!


After my bath I got a fancy pedicure...








Then we went out for bagels and coffee.  Mama loves some coffee!  A special Mother's Day nap, a family movie of the couch (How to Train Your Dragon...I know I'm far behind the times, but what a great movie!!), a trip out for a special snack and a yummy breakfast casserole for dinner followed by ice cream with peanut butter and chocolate. 

 
Fantastic!  I got to eat breakfast for all three meals and if you know me (clearly my hubs and kiddos do!) you know that I *love* breakfast foods.  My fave!!

To all my mama friends and family...I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day, too.  Special thoughts to my own mama who was sick and miserable on Mother's Day.  Feel better soon!!

Comments