Monday Morning

Me on my run Monday...


Me on my run Tuesday...


I'm over winter.  I'm not going to whine about it here (yes, I remember it snowed on Mother's Day last year...).  I'm just going to state for the record...in April I prefer sun to snow.  Really, I can't complain.  We've had a very sunny April!

Monday I ran a student over to the AWCC for a day-long job shadow.  He was so excited, it was adorable.  The term 'adorable' doesn't apply to many 8th grade boys, but it does to this one.  He refers to himself as our 'school biologist' and he's spot-on!  This job shadow was right up his alley.  After dropping him off I played around in Portage Valley for a bit.  The trails are all still pretty icy/snowy, but I trekked a little and took a lot of pictures.  Here are a few of my favorites...



As you can see...I was playing around with making the sun appear as a starburst in my photos.  Unfortunately the clouds that brought yesterday's snow had started to roll in, so I had mixed success.  Just before I headed for the tunnel I met this lady...



We studied each other for a bit...


...and then she apparently decided I wasn't all that interesting!


She meandered on her way and I headed back to the car.  It was a fun, quiet Monday morning! 

Comments