Book Review--Prototype



Prototype
by Jonathan Martin

I love this book!  It has been a slow read for me, not because it is poorly written but because it is so well written and thought provoking that my brain can only process it in small pieces!

Prototype is all about knowing Jesus better and understanding God's love for us.  Sure, we all have the rudimentary understanding that we are loved by our Heavenly Father, but do we truly understand how deep that love is?  How complete?  As Martin says in his opening chapter on identity,

     "...what's interesting about believing in Jesus is that it has a whole lot to do with believing like
     Jesus--believing that you are beloved as a son or daughter of God; believing what God says about
     you..."

Truly understanding our belovedness by God is so challenging, yet Martin points out that if we can at least begin to grasp it so much about Jesus and our own personal walk with Him becomes more clear and meaningful.

Want to know more about Jonathan Martin?  Here's a Q&A sent to me by the publisher that I thought you might be interested in.

Want to take a sneak peek at the book?  Check out chapter one for free!

I hope you enjoy!

Thank you to Tyndale for providing this book for review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255.  

Comments