Book Review--Jesus Is ______________.


Jesus Is ________.
by Judah Smith

I really enjoyed this book!  I like the concept and I like Judah's voice as a writer.  Reading this book felt like having a conversation with an old friend: thought provoking, encouraging, and sometimes hard to hear!

What started out as a billboard in Seattle turned into a great book.  There seems to be a lot of buzz out there about this book...many people are quite critical of it.  Sure, there are parts of it that are less entertaining to read than others, but for me there were many more parts that resonated.  If you are looking for a book to help fill your spiritual gas tank, make you think, and help you be a better person this is it!

Thank you to Thomas Nelson for providing this book for review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255.   

Comments