Daybook

Hello!  Just sat down at my computer to find this unfinished and unpublished from yesterday...guess I wasn't quite as on top of things as I thought I was yesterday!  Oh well...I finished it up and here you go...

Inspired by this.

Outside my window...


I am thinking...that I love sunshine!  Even if I know it's going to snow tomorrow...

I am thankful...for my kids, whose perspective always makes me smile!

In the kitchen...eggless banana bread is in the oven for bible study tonight.  Our leader is allergic to egg, so I've been trying some new recipes for snacks that I take.

I am wearing...a red and turquoise necklace that I made last night.  I love it!

I am creating...a dress for me!  Stay tuned...

I am going...to stay home this weekend and celebrate Easter and a friend's birthday with those people right here in town.

I am wondering...what fun adventures this summer holds for us.  This is the time of year when I start to map out trips and adventures for our summer months.

I am reading...Nothing.  I just finished up Unbreakable yesterday and haven't committed to my next book yet, though I think it will be My Lobotomy that recently arrived in the mail via PaperBack Swap.

I am hoping...that I can go fabric shopping soon!  I have some ideas rolling around, but I so much prefer to pick out fabric in person.

I am looking forward to...bible study tonight--such a great group of friends!

I am learning...to be more patient.  Daily lessons.

Around the house...I am clutter-busting!  It's a full on war around here!

I am pondering...how to be a blessing to someone today.  And every day, but one day at a time.

A favorite quote for today...

from here
 One of my favorite things...laughter!

A peek into my day...



Comments