Christmas in the Corners


Hello!  Come on in, welcome to our home!

Last week I lamented about how tricky it is to decorate for Christmas in this small space.  Tricky, but not impossible!  I have several boxes of Christmas stuff in storage.  Stuff I love!  But it's in Washington and I'm in Alaska.  So.  I've gotten some new things, made some new things, and some day I'll have all my old things, too...like my Christmas village.  I love that tiny town...no place to display it here, though!  Anyway...here's how Christmas is looking in the corners of 804 right now...


Here's our tree...we got a new one this year!  A bit bigger and more festive.  The angel for the top and the fixings for my fancy new tree skirt are in a box somewhere between JoAnn.com and here! 



I love ornament close-ups!  I could take a picture of every one...I just love the soft light!


We have our usual lights in the window and I added a candy cane garland of sorts this year.


We have a real, live wreath (thanks Grandma Moo!)!


Some festive ornaments along the wall...


This sweet little nativity set and its fabulous cereal-box stable...


 A bit of festivity for our table..

And although I don't have a good picture, our stockings are hung too!  The kids are delighted with a string of lights and our old tiny Christmas tree in their bedroom.  And one of my holiday favorites...Chex mix!!  Why do I only make this at Christmas time?


Although our home is small, our Christmas spirit is large!  Hope you're having as much fun getting ready for Christmas as we are!

Comments