Christmas Cards

I love Christmas cards!  Way back when I used to make them all...it was so much fun to pick the design, buy the supplies and send out my handmade works of art.  Then I had a baby.  And then another baby just months later.  No more time to design, buy, or make cards...enter the photo card! I am super-proud of myself for finding copies of all of these to scan, so let's take a little walk down memory lane.    It's amazing how much and yet at the same time how little the kids have changed!












Lookie there!  For the first time ever it's a family photo!  And yup, we're all wearing rubber boots! Gotta have some fun with it, right?!?!

Comments

  1. I love seeing the timeline of Christmas cards! These are great! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Each & every one of the xmas cards from the Korbe's are good memento's :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment