Chevron Quilts

So, a few weeks ago I started this quilt.  What?!?!  January was more than a few weeks ago?!?!  Well then...a while back I started this quilt...I didn't realize it had been so long!  Anyway...I picked it up again this weekend and got it quilted.  Just the hand stitching around the binding left to do.  I was glad it was a little baby quilt while I was quilting it...much bigger and I wouldn't have been able to manage all of those pivots.  Straight line quilting is much easier for bigger items.  Someday perhaps I'll even get good at free motion!


And while I was at it, I started cutting on the other quilt in this pair!


Hooray for finishing up old projects!  Here's hoping the blue one goes more quickly...

Comments

  1. I like these quilts. pretty-- :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice job on all those corners!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment