Spring Break

It's spring break week here!  The girls and I spent a little time on Saturday brainstorming a list of things that might be fun to do this week.  It is a lot like our summer list...no so much a to-do list, but more of a boredom buster list.  Here's what they came up with:


I love how many things they came up with that are free and fun to do at home...way to go girls!

In other news, I finished this quilt top yesterday.  I also have a blue one to work on, but need more white fabric before I can go anywhere with that one.  Hopefully this week I can at least get the pink finished up!  I had fun fabric shopping online yesterday and purchased a fat quarter pack of Dr. Suess fabrics from the Quilted Castle to make a baby quilt for our friend Nana Diane.  Her daughter-in-law is expecting grand baby #1 next month and as a former early childhood teacher, Nana LOVES Dr. Seuss.  Perfect match!

Comments