When You Least Expect It

The most amazing things happen when you least expect, don't they?  We were out and about today and stopped by the basketball court for the girls to practice riding their bikes.  After a few trips round and round, one of Kelsey's training wheels became quite loose.  Instead of finger-tightening the bolt, she suggested we take it off so we did.  Wow!  I have to admit, I expected crashes, crying, and other calamities.  Instead I saw a kid who just literally took off.  One training wheel remained, but she rarely wobbled over to it.  She just rode. And she was so proud!  We both were really.  Even Stacy was inspired to give her the quarter she'd found earlier in the day. Luckily I had packed my camera along today, so I was able to document this accomplishment with a video.  Enjoy!

Comments

  1. Look at you go! Good for you, Kelsey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOO VERY VERY PROUD OF YOU KELSEY. GOOD JOB.:-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment