Birthday Crafts

Just a quick post to share a couple of things I made for Stacy's birthday.

1) The toolbelt! This was a big hit. I made it out of the leg of an old pair of jeans and some scraps of fabric for flowers. I added buttons to the centers of the flowers for fun. The tools are Home Depot toys from EBay. Kelsey was happy to model it for me while Stacy played with other new toys!


2) The birthday crown! I made one for Kelsey on her special day, so Stacy had been *really* looking forward to getting her own. She wore it most of the day, so I'd say it was a success!

Comments

  1. Well, of course Stacy was looking forward to wearing her crown...every princess needs one! The tool belt is just the ticket, too...I'd say Kelsey looks like she's just waiting for something to break, so she & Stacy can fix it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment