This Week's Recipe--Omelet Roll

I received the new Kraft Food and Family magazine on Tuesday, so we tried this one out on Wednesday morning! I love omelets, but am terrible at making them so this method immediately appealed to me.

The Recipe
There's a nice printable version over here on Kraft's website.

Picture from Kraft Foods.com

Andrea's Kitchen
I followed the directions for the eggs, but stirred in diced ham instead, then topped with cheddar during the last 2 minutes of cooking, as directed.

The Verdict
YUM! I was a little worried about how it would roll up, but it really is easy to get it off the sprayed parchment. Grandma Moo, Kelsey, and I all liked it. Stacy probably would have, but she was having a severe attack of "being two" at breakfast and refused to eat anything but Honey-Nut Cheerios! :-)

**update 6/5/10**
Use your blender to mix the eggs, milk, and flour. It's much easier on your arms and you don't end up with clumps of flour like you do if you try to hand mix it. It makes this quick recipe even quicker!

Comments

  1. This looks like it would be very yummy -- and I have to say I'm somewhat amused by Stacy's choice to eat "Grandpa O's"! Definitely a 2-year-old moment... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment