They Said It!

Happy Wednesday! It seems the girls are full of cute things to say lately...here are two of my recent favorites:

From Kelsey as we're headed into town

Me: Look how the snow is melting today!
K: Yeah, snow melts because it's frozen like ice cream
Me: Yes, they're both frozen
K: But ice cream doesn't fall from the sky
Me: Nope, but it sure would be fun if it did!


From Stacy this morning in the kitchen

S: See, I grew last night (stretching arms up over her head)
Me: Yes, you did! How about you stop growing and just stay little for me?
S: I can't! I like my 'begables' (vegetables)!


See! A mama can't help but smile!!

###########################################

In other news, the girls have a new toy:


It's not the best picture, but you get the idea! It's a floor length mirror and it's a hit for two reasons. 1) IT'S PINK! and 2) you can see yourself in it. For a few months now they've enjoyed watching and looking at themselves in the TV. When I saw this hot pink one at Wally World on Monday I knew it had to be ours...they love it!

OK--that's it for now! The girls have been combing/styling my hair while I type this and I'm getting a headache! :-)

Comments