The Party

Wow! I will not attempt to thank everyone by name who put their efforts into our wonderful going away party last night--the efforts were monumental and shared by numerous people. Instead a genuine and heartfelt THANK YOU from both Scott and I to any and all who helped plan, put together, make food for, or attended the shin-dig last night at Scott's parent's house. We value your friendship and appreciate all that you have done for us!

The bounce house was a tremendous hit. I was assured last night by Kelsey that it wasn't Grandpa's bounce house to keep, he just thought it would be a lot of fun for a party! He was right--kids big and small (not to mention Grandma and Grandpa Moo!) were spotted having a blast. I know my two bouncers slept like rocks afterwards!

And now...back to the boxes!

Comments