20 Questions for an 8 Year Old



1.  How old are you?
     eight 

2.  Who is your best friend?
     Leainna & Jeffrey

3.  What is your favorite thing to do?
     play with my friends

4.  What is your favorite color?
     every color in the rainbow except dark green

5.  What is your favorite food?
     seaweed (she likes the dry sheets)

6.  What do you like to do with your family?
     have a barbecue

7.  What is your favorite toy?
     my stuffed penguin

8.  What do you want to be when you grow up?
     a nurse or a doctor or a vet

9.  What makes you happy?
     when people are nice to each other

10.  What makes you sad?
     when people exclude other people

11.  What is your favorite show to watch?
     Guy's Grocery Games

12.  What is your favorite book?
     Catwings

13.  What do you love to learn about?
     math

14.  What is the best part of your birthday?
     getting older

15.  Where do you like to go?
     sushi restaurants

16.  Who is your teacher?
     Mrs. C

17.  What is your favorite treat?
     getting to have a barbecue

18.  What do you think about before you fall asleep?
     it depends--when I do think about something I think about all the times that have   
     made me sad.  Then I think "Oh my gosh!  Why am I thinking about this?"  Then I think 
     about other ways I could have handled it.  

19.  If you could meet someone famous who would it be?
     Guy Fieri 

20.  What kind of cake did you have this year?
     Ms. Debra's pound cake

************************
The answers on on her 7th birthday
The answers on her 6th birthday
The answers on her 5th birthdayhttp://northernlightsmama.blogspot.com/2012/04/birthday-questions.html

Comments

  1. Aloha: HAPPY 8TH BIRTHDAY TO MY GRAND DAUGHTER :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment