Birthday Questions

Here you go!  I asked these questions of Kelsey on her birthday in February...here are Stacy's answers.

1.  How old are you?
     five

2.  Who is your best friend?
    Kasie

3.  What is your favorite thing to do?
     play at home

4.  What is your favorite color?
     red, orange, yellow, green, blue, purple, and pink

5.  What is your favorite food?
     box macaroni and cheese

6.  What do you like to do with your family?
     go to H2Oasis

7.  What is your favorite toy?
     shopping cart in my classroom

8.  What do you want to be when you grow up?
     I don't really know yet

9.  What makes you happy?
     playing with my family

10.  What makes you sad?
     when someone is not nice to me

11.  What is your favorite show to watch?
     Curious George

12.  What is your favorite book?
    Amelia Bedelia and the Surprise Shower

13.  What do you love to learn about?
     horses

14.  What is the best part of your birthday
     opening presents

15.  Where do you like to go?
    skiing

16.  Who is your teacher?
    Miss Mandy

17.  What is your favorite treat?
     M&Ms

18.  What do you think about before you fall asleep?
     monsters

19.  If you could meet someone famous who would it be?
    no one

20.  What kind of cake did you have this year?
     sprinkles cake with pink frosting and dress up shoes on top


When I told her I was done asking her questions she told me she had one more thing to say, so here it is!  "What I really like is big boats like Aurora and Chenega (two of the ferries that serve Whittier).  I also really like big boats that have swimming pools on them.  I want to go on one!" So there you have it!

Comments