Monday, January 5

My Christmas Present

I am so excited about this Christmas present!  Scott and the girls made it for me following these plans and I just love how it turned out!  A local artist helped them decorate it and Saturday we got the final piece attached and I got to hang it up and fill it up.  Here it is in action...


This is my teeny-tiny entryway area.  I am smashed up against the wall and my treadmill here taking this picture.  The edge of the picture is wall.    Side note: yes...I still have my Christmas cards up.  The rest of the Christmas stuff got packed up last week and returned to the basement over the weekend, but I am still enjoying the cards.

I filled the bins with hats and gloves and scarves and such.  So far, so good!  Here's a close up of the special panel....


It's perfect for us.  Low profile and holds lots of stuff in an organized fashion.  Happy mama!  Thank you Scott, Kelsey, Stacy, and Brenda!

1 comment:

  1. Looks nice & all who was involved in making that for you did a good job :-)

    ReplyDelete