Last Week...

Last week sped right on by!  It was a short week for kids, but a long week for teachers with inservice on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.  We learned about being better writing teachers and I came back with lots of ideas--some of which I implemented today!  Change is good, even if it does throw us all for a loop!  Here's a picture I took on Thursday as we neared the end of our first day of 8 hours of sitting...


Yikes!  I didn't eat it all myself, I promise! 

Earlier in the week, Tuesday night, the northern lights were out bright in Whittier.  We first noticed them around 9:30pm.  Some friends and I bundled up and headed outside to watch for a bit.  It was crazy windy and we chose one of the most blustery spots in town so we did not stay outside too long!  It's always a treat when Mother Nature puts on a light show...



Scott woke the girls up to see the show...apparently Stacy got up while Kelsey proved impossible to rouse.  Poor K, she is so hard to wake up for the first few hours after she goes to sleep but she is always so disappointed when she misses something. 

Hope you all have a great week!

Comments