I'm Back!

It's been a busy 10 days or so around here.  The girls and I spent last Tuesday in town for an eye doctor appointment and an amazing performance (the Jabali African Acrobats...soo cool!) Lots of school board stuff to do...an all day training last Wednesday and a meeting last Thursday in town and then my annual Juneau trip.  I packed my camera along with me and although I didn't take even one picture in Juneau I did take a bunch Wednesday and Thursday driving to and from town.  It was very cold last week and the hoar frost was sooo beautiful!  Here are a few of my favorites...

the moon on Wednesday morning
the moon again




It was another chilly year in Juneau, but I was ready this time!  It snowed every day while we were there...not a whole bunch but a bit here and there.  It was a very busy trip...28 legislative meetings in 2 days and a meeting with the Commissioner of Education.  I got home yesterday at noon and then turned around and headed back to town today for the girls' dentist appointments.  Tomorrow we're staying home!

Comments