::right now::

sunrise this morning
 Outside my window...the  clouds are rolling in after a few days of lovely sunshine

I am thinking...about what to make for dinner.

In the kitchen...there are dishes to be done

I am creating...a list of stuff that I have purchased supplies to create but haven't created yet

I am going...nowhere and glad to be at home

I am wondering...when I will be able to sit down at my sewing machine

I am reading...just finished Orphan Train, now reading Kissies for Katie, Unbroken coming up next

I am hoping...that my honey will heal quickly and well from his shoulder repair surgery last week

I am learning...to take time to fill my own tank

A favorite quote for today..
source

One of my favorite things...watching my kiddos discover their own passions


 A peek into my day...braiding hair, running, cleaning, the usual mama stuff!

Comments