::right now::


Outside my window...it is still light!  Just a few days past the solstice we have 19 hours and 20 minutes of daylight.

I am thinking...about how excited I am to pick up my niece at the airport tomorrow and what fun we're going to have over the next few days!

I am thankful...for friends who kick in and help out when the weekends get crazy and I am at work.

In the kitchen...I made two huge pasta salads, two pans of brownies, and two cakes for a birthday bbq today.

I am wearing...a white skirt and a black and white shirt

I am creating...a belated Father's Day gift for my daddy

I am going...to Washington soon!

I am reading...Orange is the New Black



Around the house...it's mostly clean

I am pondering...why I started washing sheets so late in the day.  I am ready for bed and they're still in the dryer.

A favorite quote for today...







One of my favorite things...wildfowers!

A peek into my day...running, bike rides, breakfast sandwiches with reindeer sausage, phone calls, baking, celebrating and smiling.

That's all for now folks!

Comments