We're Ba-ack!

I've been keeping a secret for a long time!  This trip has been a 'mama dream' of mine for years.  My mom and I first started talking about it three or four years ago.  This year everything finally fell into place and I surprised the girls with a trip to Disneyland.  I told lots of people but managed to keep my giddy mouth shut (mostly...I did have one near-miss) around the kids.  This was how we told them that morning...



It was pretty funny...they were so overwhelmed!  They had no idea what Disneyland really was or what the trip entailed, but after a few YouTube videos of attractions they were super excited.  Little did they know I had another surprise in store for them!  My video of that surprise is a bit wonky, so I'll just share this photo instead...


My mom met us there!  Actually she met us at the airport, her flight arriving just minutes after ours did.  It was a pretty funny meet-up.  We were all a bit disoriented because it was late at night and we weren't sure which way to go, but the smiles on the girls' faces once they realized what was up were priceless.  We enjoyed the whole week together, visiting Disneyland, California Adventure, Medieval Times, the Discovery Science Center, and the hotel pool.  It was great.  Fantastic.  Amazing.  So fun!!  I'll tell you all about it soon, when the unpacking is finished and my souvenir cold lets my head work properly again...

Comments