Book Review--The Dancing Master


 


The Dancing Master
By Julie Klassen
 
I am a devoted Julie Klassen fan, and The Dancing Master did not disappoint.  As usual, Klassen's plot twists and turns had me eagerly turning pages right up until the end!
 
The story follows Alec Valcourt as he relocates with his mother and sister to the small village of Devonshire from London.  Alec has some personal hurdles to overcome as he and his family settle into life in Devonshire.
 
Devonshire has a few surprises of its own for Alec, not the least of which is the daughter of the village matriarch, Julia Midwinter.  Alec and Julia both have much to learn about themselves and their respective pasts before they can look forward.  While uncovering those secrets of the past they both find themselves drawn closer in relationship to Christ.  

 
 
Thank you to Bethany House for providing this book for review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255.   

Comments