The girls and I have been keeping Thankful journals this month. It has been a fun way to reflect on each day in a positive way. Here are few thoughts from each of us over the past month...
- I am thankful I am not at all sad.
- I am thankful for swimming pools
- I am thankful for cough drops
- I am thankful for my life
- I am thankful for having friends outside to have a great time.
- I am thankful for Daddy at school. (he got to go to breakfast at school that day)
- I am thankful for rainbows, they are pretty.
- I am happy Chelle came to our house for lunch.
- unexpected kindnesses that make the day so sweet
- friends who encourage you to try new things
- books...and little girls who love them...and the way they change my heart...and friends who share them with me
- the sound of children laughing outside