Who We Are

My girls have these Hello Kitty sticker books that also have some fill-in the blank writing pages.  I didn't realize they have been filling them out, but I found that they had left them here at my desk yesterday and I couldn't help but smile!  I am sharing their thoughts here so that I can look back at them and remember the snapshot of who they were in October 2013.

Kelsey

My lucky number is: 8
My best quality is: I do not know
A movie I could watch over and over again is: Brave
The best book I have ever read is: Ivy & Bean
A word I like to say a lot is: love
The TV show I never miss is: Cars
My favorite meal is: soup
The one think I never leave home without is: a kiss
The class I enjoy the most is: spelling
The coolest place I've ever been to is: OMSI

Stacy

My lucky number is: 8
My best quality is: doing puzzles
A movie I could watch over and over again is: Birds (a kiddo documentary we got from the library)
The best book I have ever read is: Little Bear
A word I like to say a lot is: love
The TV show I never miss is: Curious George
My favorite meal is: lettuce
The one think I never leave home without is: a hug
The class I enjoy the most is: math
The coolest place I've ever been to is: OMSI

************************

It's been quite wet here.  Usually by now it's also quite chilly, but that hasn't been the case this October.  On Tuesday the girls' soccer practice was cancelled and Daddy was at home not feeling well, so we put on our rain gear, grabbed jump ropes, and headed outside.  It was a blast!  Every single one of these photos is out of focus because the girls were moving and I was using my phone, but you know what?  I don't think it matters at all!  I think what matters is that we got out there, burned off some steam, and lived.  Kelsey nailed it when she said, "I bet people looking out their windows at us think we're crazy, but you know what?  We're just Alaska kids!"  Amen, kiddo!






They were a bit chilly when we came inside, so after a hot bath we broke into the hot chocolate stash.  Thanks to a combination of amazing LL Bean rain gear and Bogs boots they were still pretty dry, though!

I guess that's it for today...go make somebody smile!

Comments