Book Review--These Are the Days of Elijah






These Are The Days of Elijah
by R.T. Kendall

I wanted to love this book, I really did!  I love the tagline on the cover, "How God uses ordinary people to do extraordinary things, " it makes me want to crack the cover and dive right in!  Once I was in though,  I found it tough to read.  To me, Kendall's writing reads like a boring sermon.  I feel horrible writing that...I am sure that there's a great huge audience who love Kendall and loved this book.  I simply wasn't among them.

I did find some nuggets of information that resonated with me and I did learn about Elijah as I read, so all was not lost!

Thank you to Bethany House for providing this book for review. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255.   

Comments