Little Moments...

As I mentioned earlier, last week was just one of those weeks where you feel like you're barely treading water.  When I downloaded pictures on Saturday night though, I found reminders of the little moments in between.  Those bits of refuge in the day, whether it's 10 minutes with a book in a quiet corner or a laugh from a kiddo.  Here's a sampling of what I found snap-worthy last week...

Stacy reading while the bread dough was rising...


Baked potato soup by candlelight...


A gallery of love...


Some dreams from the heart...


A gallery of love notes...


A reminder on my kitchen cupboard...


A reminder of how wonderful some sunshine can be...


Sweet girls helping a little friend learn to write his name...


Face time with out of town friends...


Daddy with a lap full...


Girls who set the breakfast table so nicely...right down to mama's coffee cup and creamer!


So many little moments tucked in between those more hectic hours!  Finding these images felt like opening a forgotten Christmas present...just what a needed to get me through another crazy week! ;-)

Comments