Daybook

from this summer at Scott's parents' place
Inspired by this.

Outside my window...it's not inspiring at all...cloudy and slushing.  Currently I cannot see the mountain across the water.

I am thinking...about what to make for dinner.

I am thankful...for little girl giggles, pictures from this summer, and my sweet hubby who watched 3 hours of Downton Abbey with me last night, even though he really isn't into the show.

In the kitchen...the dishes are washed and the fridge is full!

I am wearing...a brand-new wrap bracelet I made today.

I am creating...a dress for me...in my mind at least!

I am going...to the dentist tomorrow.

I am wondering...how much the dentist is going to hurt.  Not excited.

I am reading...The Seamstress

I am hoping...to get January birthday presents done on time.

I am looking forward to...sunshine!

I am learning...that I am a terrible distance-ed student.

Around the house...there's a pile of Christmas stuff that missed the boxing up.

I am pondering...Kelsey's birthday.

A favorite quote for today..."Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain."  Or in this case, slush!

One of my favorite things...a good belly laugh! 

A few plans for the rest of the week: the dentist, catching up on some work, housekeeping, crafting...

A peek into my day...babysitting, cleaning, crafting, laundry, kids' gym.

As always, thanks for stopping by!

Comments