Daybook

Inspired by this.

Outside my window...it's dark, and has been for many hours!

I am thinking...that I am feeling good about where I am crafty gifting-wise!

I am thankful...for friends, smiles, and chocolate.

In the kitchen...30 bags of peppermint bark and the fixings for holiday carmel corn.  Plans for sugar cookies with the girls!

I am wearing...jeans and a hoodie.

I am creating...memories!!

I am going...to the girls' holiday program tomorrow night.

I am wondering...if we'll be able to play outside while school's out for Christmas break--so windy lately!

I am reading...The American Heiress by Daisy Goodwin

I am hoping...for a very Merry Christmas for all of you.

I am looking forward to...delivering gifts to local friends on Christmas Eve!

I am learning...to appreciate the small things.

Around the house...there are a lot of little elving messes...

I am pondering...when to wrap gifts.

A favorite quote for today..."Sometimes we're all to quick to count down the days that we forget to make the days count."

One of my favorite things...is making people smile! 

A few plans for the rest of the week:  making, giving, celebrating!

A peek into my day...volunteering at school, babysitting, painting with S, kids' gym, dinner with friends, a few rounds of Just Dance, a little sewing, a little visiting, and now blogging at 11pm!  Now, off to bed, goodnight y'all!

Comments