My Brain!

My brain...it hurts!  I attended a school board conference this weekend...a great conference!  My thinking was challenged--that's the best feeling, I think.  A little bit uncomfortable and inspiriting, all wrapped up together.  Stepping outside of the comfort zone...


I have loved the above graphic for a long time...it so clearly communicates something that I need to be reminded of often.  Something I want to be reminded of often.  So thank you to those people who continue to challenge me as well as those who stand behind me while I face those challenges!
 
It was a great weekend to be in town, that's for sure!  The skies were ahhhhhhmazing!  I watched two beautiful sunsets and enjoyed countless breathtaking views out of my huge picture windows.  Here are just a few...





Here's to learning...and to loving life!

Comments