Daybook

I found this set of prompts over here while surfing around today and since I am totally unable to come up with any fresh material on my own I thought I'd give it a try!

Outside my window...the sun is setting...at 4pm!

I am thinking...that having the stomach flu right before Thanksgiving is no fun!  All that good food that I cannot enjoy!

I am thankful...that I got sick first, now I will be able to nurse everyone else without being sick at the same time.

In the kitchen...there are a lot of dirty dishes!

I am wearing...my favorite sweats.

I am creating...nothing.

I am going...to stay home.

I am wondering...if the wind will slow down enough to get the kids outside over the long weekend.

I am reading...Taming the Wind by Tracie Peterson

I am hoping...Scott gets home soon.

I am looking forward to...decorating for Christmas!

I am learning...to make the most of every day.

Around the house...the girls are doing a great job of entertaining themselves.

I am pondering...the specifics of our Jesse tree for the season.

A favorite quote for today..."Every day may not be good, but there is something good in every day."

One of my favorite things...is sunshine! 

A few plans for the rest of the week:  Thanksgiving!  Christmas decorating! 

A peek into my day...I have spent most of it on the couch, buried under a pile of blankets and dozing.

Comments

  1. Hope you're back up and at 'em soon, Andrea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get better Andrea! No fun to be sick, especially when there is so much to do!

    Kari

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment