Very Pinteresting!

I have made no secret of the fact that I have fallen for Pinterest.  Lots of fun stuff over there...and lots of wasted hours!  They're not all wasted however...I have made several things inspired by things I've seen pinned, the girls and I have done projects I've spotted there, and I've tried lots of new recipes.  Lots!  A few of them lately...

Breakfast Braid

Yum! I used a loaf's worth of dough the last time I made bread and tried this...everyone loved it!  Recipe here.

Twice Baked Potato Casserole
Hello!  The main ingredient is spuds!  How can you go wrong???  I only used half the sour cream (because that's all I had) but I think it would have been better with the full amount it calls for.  Still, it was delicious and another hit all around the table.  Recipe here.

Corn Dog Mini Muffins
Another hit...though mine had a tendency to stick in the pan.  Grrrr!  They were yummy though...and I don't even like regular corn dogs!  Recipe here.

Breakfast Muffins

Fabulous!  We used sausage and grated cheddar instead of American cheese.  Another big hit! Recipe here.

Mac-n-Cheese Bites
 Yum!  This is a great mac-n-cheese recipe AND a great way to cook it if you like those browned bits of cheese around the edge of the pan.  Every little serving has some...perfection!  Recipe here.

Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
 Yum!  The texture is different, but they're good!  I got 30+ cookies out of this recipe and it says it yields 15...guess mine were much smaller! Recipe here.

Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
Again...how can you go wrong with that combo?  I made these for a bake sale a few weeks back and bought one for myself.  Holy desserts!  Absolutely delicious.  Looking at the picture again makes me want to go make another batch...  Recipe here.

Of course, not every Pinterest recipe is a hit.  I have recently tried two that I would make differently if I were to make them again...if.  But still, half of the fun is in trying new things and I am so glad that my family is willing to try just about everything I set in front of them!

Comments