Introducing...


image from www.usa.canon.com

I'd like to introduce you to my new friend, a Canon T2i! It's my first foray into the world of digital SLRs and I'm having *lots* of fun! At 18 megapixels though, I have to be ruthlessly deleting bad pictures while also shopping for a new hard drive! :-)

We purchased her on the way to Denali last weekend (I'm sure you're not supposed to head into a National Park for the first time with a camera you've never used...but it turned out pretty well, I think!) and she also came along to Valdez this week.

You can check out her work over on Fotki. I'm slowly figuring her out...thankfully her manual is both useful and readable! In the meantime I find myself still falling back on my old friend (Canon S3is) for photos in some situations where I know exactly what I want and exactly how to get it using S3.

So bear with me...you might be seeing a few too many pictures as I play around this winter!

Comments