Aprons

With any luck, the girls and I are in Girdwood this morning riding a sno-cat. Stay tuned for hopefully wonderful stories and pictures of that adventure! In the meantime...

Ahhhhh...I love aprons! I don't know if it's the not-so-suppressed 1950's housewife in me or what, but aprons just make me smile!

While visiting Washington at Christmastime, I bought this book. I made one for a gift right after we got home. I found some fabric I liked for one for myself, and finished it up this weekend. I love it! Without a dress form or someone to take my picture, I didn't get the best shot of it, but here it is. If you look at the book, I made the one in the center of the cover.

I've also made one for a gift. I'll show you pics of it in a week or two, after the recipient (a loyal reader, I'm sure! :-) ) gets it. No fun to find out about your gifts online, now is it? Especially since I whipped up something TOP SECRET out of the scraps!

Comments